April was a slow reading month for me (but I did read lots of research papers), but I made up in quality for what I lacked in quantity. What were your favorite reads this month? I highly recommend all of the books below!
52) The Rivalry: Mystery at the Army-Navy Game by John Feinstein – Stevie and Susan Carol are back
53) Bruiser by Neal Shusterman – thought-provoking
54) Sold by Patricia McCormick – powerful, heartbreaking story
55) Close to Famous by Joan Bauer – funny and heartwarming and bursting with hope!
56) The Words of Extraordinary Women selected & introduced by Carolyn Warner – some funny, some inspiring, all thoughtful
57) Bullet Point by Peter Abrahams – gritty and fast-paced. No happy endings here.
58) Little Women by Louisa May Alcott – it was time for yet another reread
59) Virals by Kathy Reichs
60) Pinch Hit by Tim Green – a sporty twist on the prince and the pauper