32) Guys Read: Thriller edited by Jon Scieszka – a collection of stories to scare and disgust
33) Inside Narnia by Devon Brown -
34) ** Hollow City by Ransom Riggs – just as strange and peculiar as the first adventure. I can’t wait for the next one.
35) **Full Ride by Margaret Peterson Haddix – This is a wild ride, full of secrets, lies, and heart-stopping suspense.
36) **The Mighty Miss Malone by Christopher Paul Curtis – Deza is back for her own story, and it is a story indeed.
37) The Journey Back by Priscilla Cummins – a strong companion to The Red Kayak
38) Grave Mercies by Robin LaFevers – I was captivated by this audiobook about one of death’s handmaidens.
39) **Divergent by Veronica Roth – Wow! Now I see what everyone is raving about!
40) **Insurgent by Veronica Roth – I did not see these twists coming.
41) **Allegiant by Veronica Roth – I am overwhelmed now that I’m done.
42) **The Lions of Little Rock by Kristin Levine – a powerful story of friendship
43) **The Real Boy by Anne Ursu – a magical fantasy
44) The Center of Everything by Linda Urban – a quiet story of love and loss and life
45) **Counting by 7′s by Holly Goldberg Sloan – quirky, heartbreaking, and inspiring. I love Willow.
46) **Doll Bones by Holly Black – creepy, but not too scary. More than a ghost story, it is a story of friendship and growing up
Thanks to spring break, March was a good reading month. I put asterisks by my favorites. As you can see, there were a lot of books I loved! What were your favorite reads from March?