July books read

66) Cruel Beauty by  Rosamund Hodge, narrated by Elizabeth Knowelden – I loved this fairy tell retelling that turns characters inside out

67) Why? Making Sense of God’s Will by Adam Hamilton – very thoughtful look at what faith in God has to offer through difficult times

68) The Selection by Kiera Cass – My daughter pushed this book on me. She loved its twist on one of her favorite tv shows–The Bachelor/ette

69) Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein,narrated by Sasha Pick – I LOVE this book Now that I have finished listening to it, I want to go back and read a print copy as well, especially for Rose’s poetry

70) Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer – I thought this was a satisfying ending to the series–though the possibility remains for more adventures to come.

71)  Froggy Gets a Doggy by Jonathan London, illustrated by Frank Remkiewicz

72) The Runaway King by Jennifer Nielson – Just as good as the first book. I’ve already started the third.

73) The Shadow Throne by Jennifer Nielson – a thrilling conclusion to Jaron’s story

74) The Misison Song by John le Carre – another spy gets thrown out in the cold

75) The Great Greene Heist by Varian Johnson – lived up to all the good things I heard about it

76) Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee – very though-provoking

77) Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan – a very literary spy story

78) Belong to Me by Marissa de los Santos – loved it!