May books read

I enjoyed a variety of reading experiences this month. It is hard to pick just one or two favorites, but I did star the books I enjoyed the most.

43) *Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter – This time the job is personal for Kat and her “family”

44) *The Kneebone Boy by Ellen Potter – a fun story about three ordinary children (almost) who have an extraordinary adventure

45) **One to the Wolves by Lois Duncan – gripping and heartbreaking

46) *All Our Yesterdays by Christin Terril, narrated by Meredith Mitchell – one of the most thought-provoking time-travel books I’ve read

47) The Foot Book by Dr. Suess – Just as much fun as the first time I read it decades ago

48) Trucks A to Z by Christopher Hernandez – I had no idea that there were trucks for every letter of the alphabet

49) If You Gave a Pig a Pancake by Laura Numeroff, illustrated by Felicia Bond – Such fun!

50) Because of Winn Dixie: The Official Movie Scrapbook by Jean K. Kwon, photographs by Suzanne Tenner – I love any excuse to revisit this book in any form

51) A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking – This defninitely stretched my brain. I’m not sure I got all of it, but I enjoyed the introduction to  physics

52) **All the Bright Places by Jennifer Nivens – Amazing!

What have you read the past month?