Which book will survive?

We kicked off a new year of Survivor Book Club on Thursday with four fantastic books.  By the time we left, all of the library copies were checked out!  Check out these trailers for the four books and see for yourself.

Okay for Now by Gary Schmidt combines bullying older brothers, Audobon’s bird pictures, violent family problems, and an eccentric actress into a year that will never be forgotten.

Legend by Marie Lu packs kick-butt action with evil government secrets to reveal a stunning and deadly secret.

Close to Famous by Joan Bauer is filled with hidden secrets, delicious cupcakes, new friends, and a menacing prison escape.

Titanic Sinks! by Barry Denenburg blends fact and fiction to bring you all the behind the scenes details of the magnificent ship and its tragedy. There is not a trailer for the book, so here is a computer simulation that explains how the ship sank.

I’ve read all four of these, and I’m not sure which one I like best.  They are all good.  Which one do you want to read? Can you stop with just one?