I’m excited to see most of you finding books that you want to read and sharing titles that you think your classmates would enjoy. We are starting to create a reading community together, and I am excited to share what we’ve already accomplished. Just a little over four weeks into the school year, here is what we have read:
131 students in five different classes have read 363 books. That’s an average of 2.8 books per student!
Here it is by class period:
- 2nd period: 31 students have read 127 books, for an average of 4.1 books per student.
- 3rd period: 20 students have read 84 books, for an average of 4.2 books per student.
- 5th period: 26 students have read 51 books, for an average of 1.9 books per student
- 6th period: 30 students have read 49 books, for an average of 1.6 books per student
- 7th period: 24 students have read 52 books, for an average of 2.2 books per student
I know many of you finished more books over the weekend to add to the next count. What book do you think your classmates should read?