Let’s Glog!

Here’s my example of a Glogster poster for the Young Adult author Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. 

I didn’t explore all the features available, but enjoyed the ones I did use.  What do you think of this web tool?

2 Comments on Let’s Glog!

1. Mrs. McGriff
    April 27, 2011 at 7:55 am (13 years ago)

This is our first experience with glogster, but I think I’m going to like it. I enjoyed making my poster, and I can’t wait to see what my students have created. I hope they will get excited about new authors and books as they look at each other’s posters. I see a lot of possibilites with it for next year, too.

Enjoy your visit with Sara Holbrook. I’d love to see the glog if you create one.

Reply
  2. Mrs. Klein
    April 26, 2011 at 4:11 pm (13 years ago)

My students and I like Glogster. We created glogs on four-metaphor poems that we wrote, and we embedded the sound of ourselves reading our poems. My teacher sample is found under the category, Teacher samples, and the students’ glogs are on pages found in their individual blogs.

I like the idea of making a glog for an author. The poet, Sara Holbrook, will be visiting our school next week, so I should try making a glog about her. Thanks for sharing!

Reply