Good News

I’ve gotten lots of good news this week. 

First, Tessa Gratton shared the cover for her new book, Blood Magic, coming soon on April 26.  For those of you keeping track, that’s Shakespeare’s birthday.  How appropriate for a writer who also acts and shares her performances of Shakespeare monthly.  Check out the cover here on her blog.  Isn’t it beautiful?  Now, who wants to buy me a copy in honor of the Bard’s birthday?

The next news is from last year.  Several students entered poetry and essay contests sponsored by Creative Communication.  I received the good news that Amy H. has a poem that will be published in the upcoming Celebration of Young Poets.  Six students had essays selected for publication in an anthology as well.  They are Carl C., Ali K.,  Claire M., Cammi S., Jesse S., and Tori W.  Congratulations!  If you are interested in entering one of your poems in their next contest, head on over to http://www.poeticpower.com.  You, too, could be a winner.

I have one other bit of good news, but I can’t share it until Friday!  Shhh….it’s a secret unti then.

2 Comments on Good News

1. 15emilysjcms5
    September 24, 2010 at 12:51 pm (14 years ago)

now that is friday will you tell us the other good news

September 25, 2010 at 9:02 pm (14 years ago)

Oops! I’m glad you reminded me. It’s there now–the book cover for Tera Lynn Child’s Fins are Forever.